PVC is a fabric that in the fashion world comes and goes intermittently. This summer 2019 promises to give much to talk about and is that his particular invasion in the summer footwear has started (with no intention of putting the brake on). So much so that the firms do not hesitate to launch all kinds of designs where vinyl based transparencies are a reality. Today we show you the rage that this material causes with 15 totally different designs: either in full color, with rhinestones or minimalist, these proposals will cause furor in the street style.
The invasion of vinyl sweeps summer sandals
- Zara transparent heel sandal, 29.95 euros.
- Mule Mango vinyl strips, 29.99 euros.
- Pretty pink sandals from PrettyLittleThing, 29.99 euros.
- Jute wedges with Stradivarius vinyl strips, 35.99 euros.
- Multicolored strappy sandals by Asos Design, 44.99 euros.
- Transparent heel sandals from Public Desire, 35.99 euros.
- Zara heeled sandal, 29.95 euros.
- Sandal Mango vinyl strips, 39.99 euros.
- Simmi London square toe heeled sandals, 28.99 euros.
- Transparent square heeled sandals from Asos Design, 38.99 euros.
- Bershka vinyl detail heel sandal, 27.99 euros.
- Transparent pink heel mules from Asos Design, 44.99 euros.
- Stradivarius vinyl heeled sandals, 29.99 euros.
- Public Desire ankle-heeled sandals, 26.49 euros.
- Wedge with detail of Zara jewels, 69.95 euros.